Monday 13 January 2014

This is my Normal Face... 

The Spiel:
Yeah, I can do makeup without turning myself into a character.... Or maybe I can't. Today I felt like a dark ballet dancer, the other day I had "90's Evil Pixie" type makeup going on. Can I stop with naming my looks? NEVERRRRR! So yeah, this was my face today! Sorry about the photos, if I took anymore I was totally going to be late for work....
**Trying to Get Chica to pose - failed. 

The Products: 
Face: 
Smashbox Primer 
Korres Wild Rose Foundation - RF1
Temptu S/B Concealer Wheel 
RCMA Translucent Powder 
Contouring Palette (Palette Lab on Makeup Mania) - Taupe & White
Crown Brush Blush Palette

Eyes:
Too Face Shadow Insurance 
Contouring Palette (Palette Lab on Makeup Mania) - White 
Illamasqua Paranormal Palette - Paranormal (pink) & Trance (violet) 
Sugarpill Loose Shadows - Goldilux & Hysteric 
Too Face Glitter Glaze - Goldie Rocks 
Inglot Gel Liner - Black
Diorshow Mascara

Brows:
Benefit Eyebrow Palette - Light

Lips: 
Illamasqua - Kontrol 

Belle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment