Monday 2 June 2014

Recreation Makeup: Tena Basic Makeup 
The Spiel
So, I've been eyeing off this makeup for agesssss! I'm seriously obsessed with it, and I finally got around to doing it! Also, it has peaked my need for white/grey hair! Omgoshhhh guys I need it in my life! But yeah, I'm not sure theres much more to spiel on... SO PHOTO TIME! yay!
First of all; The Inspiration

Now; My version! Oh, side note, I took there in 2 different types of lighting because I felt the bright lights washed out my white gradient! So.. Yeah... Enjoy! 

Hello from Eevee! 


The Products
Face 
MAC Natural Radiance Primer
Ben Nye Creme Wheel (White, Black & Red) - White
MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NW15
MAC Prolongwear Concealer - NW15
Palette Lab - Grey & White
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Light 
Gorgeous Cosmetics Pressed Powder - 02
Artist First - Imitation Silver Metal Leaf (Applied with Duo Glue) 

Eyes
NARS Eyelid Primer 
Palette Lab - Black, Grey & White
MAC Fulidine - Blacktrack 
MAC Lashes  - #36
NARS Larger than Life Eyeliner - White
Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner - Onyx 
YSL Volume Effect Mascara - Black (Waterproof) 

Eyebrows
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack 

Lips
Melt - Bane

Belle xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment