Wednesday 12 March 2014

This Be My Normal Face...
The Spiel
This be my normal face... Except that it's not. I felt like doing some hard core "normal" makeup today because I haven't been able to any as of late due to my psycho puppy needing to be watched all. the. time. But yeah, if I was going out one night, this is generally what I look like! Day time I am never bothered with false lashes, although I wish I was because I flipping love them. And my dark lip... Actually no, I LOVE dark lips and tend to wear them whenever I'm in a really good mood/really bad mood, and seeing as I run at a 1-3 or a 7-10 most days, I wear dark lips a lot... 
And yeah I know the rule, you should either focus on lip or eye, but guys, rules were made to be broken. That's like telling me because I have blue eyes I shouldn't wear blue eye shadow - I'll wear whatever colour shadow I want. *Such a rebelllllllll*
Anywhooooo, here's me, minus the grease paint/glitter fest you usually see! 



The Products
Face
Body Shop Primer - Matte
MAC Face & Body Foundation - N1
Crown Brush UK - Concealer Palette (Creme Contouring)
Cargo Cosmetics - HD Translucent Powder
Palette Lab Make Your Own Palette (yeow) - White Shimmer & Taupe (Powder Contouring)
Crown Brush UK - Blush Palette (Gold/bronze colour)

Eyes
Cargo Cosmetics Eyebrow Pencil - Light
Eyeko Eyebrow Gel
Too Faced - Chocolate Bar Palette
Too Face Glitter Glaze - Goldierox 
Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner - Onyx (Tightline)
Smashbox Limitless Liquid Eyeliner - Jet Black 
Cargo Cosmetics Swimmables Eye Liner - 06 Secret Beach (Waterline) 
ModelRock Lashes - #12 (with Duo Lash Glue - Clear)

Lips 
Lipstick Queen Lip Liner - Wine
Lipstick Queen Lipstick - Wine Sinner 

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment :) 

Belle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment