Monday 19 May 2014

Extended Sparkles
The Spiel
I've been super tired lately because I am a giant fool and haven't been taking my supplements, but I really wanted to do makeup so I decided to do something quick and simple but still make me feel like I've actually done something today! I actually love the simplicity of how it turned out, it's super soft and has a lot of sparkles, which I'm always down for! 



The Products
Face
Smashbox Photofinish Primer

Body Shop Radiant Highlighter
MAC Face & Body Foundation - N1
Graftobian Creme Foundations - Neutral Palette #1
MakeupMania Palette Lab - Taupe & White Shimmer 
Smashbox Soft Lights - Shimmer
Crownbrush Blush Palette - Light Pink 

Ben Nye Lumiere Palette - Ice, Silver & Cosmic Violet 
WOW Glitters - White, Purple & Pink (From Neon Set)

Eyes
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette - Champagne Truffle 

Ben Nye Lumiere Palette - Ice, Silver & Cosmic Violet 
WOW Glitters - White, Purple & Pink (From Neon Set) 

Eyebrows

MakeupMania Palette Lab - Taupe
Eyeko Eyebrow Gel 

Lips 
Melt Lipstick - Darling 

WOW Glitters - White, Purple & Pink (From Neon Set) 

Belle xx 

2 comments:

  1. I love the glitter, what did you use to get it to stay on? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually I use Too Faced Glitter Glue, but this time the glitter just adhered to the creme paints :)

      Delete