Tuesday 20 May 2014

I'm a Bunny, Duh!
The Spiel
AND IF KAREN FROM  MEAN GIRLS DRESSED UP AS A BUNNY, NOT A MOUSE, THAT WOULD BE THE PERFECT DAMN TITLE! But in all seriousness, I was meant to do this Makeup Easter Sunday, because ya know, Easter Bunny and all that shiz, but then I went and became single and it was postponed, till right flipping now! Yay! So yeah, I'm a bunny, and I really don't know how to ramble upon that... 
Oh! P.S., I made those ears myself because I am the smartest person alive!!! Or because they were super flipping easy, here's a tutorial on how to make your own from the Mura Boutique girls! http://muraboutiqueblog.com/2014/04/09/diy-easter-bunny-ears/ 


 
 

The Products
Face
Smashbox Photofinish Primer
Cargo HD Translucent Powder
MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NW13
Crownbrush Concealer Palette
Mineralize Compact - Light

Mineralize Compact - Lightscapade
Palette Lab - Taupe, White Shimmer & Black 
M.A.C Fluidline - Blacktrack 

Eyes
NARS Eyelid Primer 

NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk Palette Lab - Taupe, Brown, Dark Brown, White Shimmer & Black 
NARS Larger Than Life Eyeliner - White
Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner - Onyx
M.A.C Fluidline - Blacktrack 
YSL Volume Effect Mascara - Black (Waterproof)
Kit Eyelashes - Paparazzi 

Eyebrows

Palette Lab - Dark Brown & Black

Lips 

Bareminerals Lip Liner - Electrified
Limecrime - Retrofuturist
Sporstgirl - Dark Angel 

As always, any questions leave a comment below!
Belle xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment