Monday 9 December 2013

7 Deadly Sins - Vanity

The Spiel:
I decided a while ago to do the 7 Deadly Sins, but thinking they had be done to death I decided to give them a twist! Each sin is partaking in something that ends in their demise, and each has its own colour scheme. The first I completed was Greed, but I wasn't extremely happy with it, then of course I got busy with end of year assessments/exams that I had to put a hold on it. Then, last week, I was just the slightest bit tipsy and couldn't sleep so I decided to do some character makeup. I started with nothing in mind and then I decided, I was doing the perfect makeup for Vanity! The concept behind this lovely lady is that she's giving herself at-home Botox remedy and has instead accidentally injected herself with poison. Death would shortly ensue, but hey, she dies done up to the nines like any socialite suffering from an extreme case of Vanity would wish! Yeah.. My brain goes to some strange places at 1AM. 
(Side note: sorry about the background on this, it was 1AM and I couldn't find a place to take photos without waking my household). 

The Products: 
Face: 
Benefit 15 Hour Primer
MAC Face & Body Foundation
Temptu S/B Concealer Wheel (Side note: not sure why I reached for this, I usually only use it when I'm airbrushing)
RCMA Translucent Powder 
Contouring Palette (Palette Lab on Makeup Mania)
Crown Brush Blush Palette

Eyes:
Bitchslap Cosmetics Rainbow Palette
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadows - Hysteric & Stella
Limecrime Glitter - Libra 

Brows:
Ben Nye LiquiSet mixed with Sugarpill Loose shadow (Hysteric)
Limecrime Glitter - Libra

Lips: 
OCC Lip Tar - Hoochie
MAC Lipstick - Cyber
Limecrime Glitter - Libra & Sagittarius

Poison: 
Bitchslap Costmetics Rainbow Palette
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow - Stella  


Belle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment